Reasons for the Decrease of Heat Exchange Efficiency of Plate Heat Exchangers
As we all know, the heat exchange efficiency of plate heat exchanger is relatively high, which is also the point that it attracts users. However, under the influence of various factors during the use of the heat exchanger, its heat exchange efficiency will also be reduced, affecting the normal operation of the enterprise. So what is the specific reason for the decrease of the heat exchange efficiency of the plate heat exchanger?
1. External leakage occurred in the plate heat exchanger.
2. The temperature on the hot side decreases.
3. The flow at both sides of the plate heat exchanger has changed, resulting in reduced heat exchange effect.
4. If the heat exchange effect is poor in a short time, it may be due to the blockage of the heat exchanger.
5. Scaling of plate heat exchanger after use for a period of time will reduce the heat exchange effect.