What should be paid attention to in the installation of plate heat exchanger
In the cold winter, the plate heat exchanger provides great convenience for our central heating. Do you know what to pay attention to when installing the heat exchanger? After all, only a good heat exchanger can provide the function.
1. After unpacking, the equipment shall be checked item by item as listed in the packing list. In case of any nonconformity, the supplier shall be informed by letter and solved in time.
2. A lifting hole is designed on the equipment for hoisting. Before hoisting, the steel wire rope shall be selected according to the quality marked on the nameplate.
3. The equipment shall be placed horizontally in a place where there is no pipeline or other equipment blockage, so that there is about 1 meter of operation space around the equipment for maintenance.
4. If the outlet pressure of the pump is greater than the pressure of the equipment, a pressure reducing valve shall be installed in the pipeline where the fluid enters the equipment.
5. If the pressure control valve is assembled, it should be installed on the inlet pipe of the equipment, not on the outlet.
6. The inlet and outlet pipes of the equipment shall be cleaned before installation to prevent sand, oil, welding slag and other sundries from entering the equipment, so as to avoid internal blockage or damage to the plate.